On March 1, 2016, PFS TECO unveiled our Research Report Services (PFS TECO RR), a program developed to provide building components manufacturers with an alternate path to obtaining a Research Report for their products. Demonstrating code compliance is essential in today’s built environment, and a PFS TECO RR accomplishes that goal with a name manufacturers and building code officials know and trust.
For many years PFS TECO has been approved as an ISO/IEC 17065 certification agency for a wide variety of product lines. We have decades of experience in the area of construction material testing, inspection and approval. Key advantages of working with PFS TECO for your Research Report are:
- Improved, simplified, fast-to-market approval process
- Expertise in wide variety of building products, materials and systems
- Independence coupled with unmatched service
- Widely accepted throughout industry
- Architects, engineers, builders, designers and specifiers know and trust the PFS TECO marks, as do building inspectors and contractors.
- In short, we offer “Marks you can Build On”
You may download our Research Reports Brochure for an overview of the program.